Ragnarok Online: Day 3.




Sniper level 99.

Have 15.000.000Z

Things i've done:

Lost my guild due to inactivity (c'mon i can't play everyday lol)
Hunt Ragged Zombies (For Tidal's, which made me all this money!)
Found both dragon manteau and vest!
found spring shoes by my own too!
made priest for buffs ... +13 agi + 10 dex is so important for snipers

Equips


Ulle's Cap[1] w/ Vanberk Card


Robo Eyes (+2% atk, +1dex)


Well Chewed Pencil (Dex+2)


Dragon Manteau[1] with Dragon Tail Card


Dragon Vest[1] with Anolian Card


Vesper Core 03 (AGI)


Glove[1] with Alligator Card


Ixion's Bow with Cruiser Card


Spring Shoes[1] with Merman Card


this is the most versatile gear because i can quickly change arrows to kill anything on the maps i go.
If i can get a Horn of Bison (Horn of the Buffalo) and add an alligator card, I think i can get 190 aspd! (its 189.2 btw)


stats
99 agi
99 dex
25 luk
the Luk increases my autoblitz so that increases the hitlock i do on monsters.. the p. dodge is a good bonus too.
if i were pure DS i'd put in Int.


The high agi does not mean i have a high flee so i must be careful on my hunts. my flee is around 310. A flee gear can get me to 360~, so that would be way safer but DPS would decrease too so i don't want it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário